Underweight. Taking nutrigain powder. How can I gain weight?

Hello doctor,I am ram 24 years old..I am very lean my weight is 60 and height is 5'9.Upto age of 18 i use to be good looking good weight to my height.After tat i have been in hostel for four years but after tat i did gain weight i look very lean and slim.I want to build body and maintain adequate weight and body so i am planning to use nutrigain powder.I want to ask is it advisable to use..? Any side effects..? positives and negatives behind tat powder..?how to use the powder and for how many months..?pls reply..Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013