Undervent examinations regarding mammography fnac and scan. Can any online doctor help me to read the result?

hi.dear sir my mom had undervent a couple of examinations regarding mammography fnac and here are the reports. fnac. smears show several aggregtes and ocassional sheets of ductal epithelial cells having ocassionally overlapping slightly to moderate enlrged nuclei with fine granular chromatin. cytoplasm is pale scanty with indistinct margins. before oval nuclei witin n outside cell clusters r seen. few lymphocytes macrophages and fibroustissue fragments are seen. diagnosis are. ;fnac left brest suggestive of proliferative breast disease without atypia.
and for mammography. ;fairly defined small oval hypoechoic lesion in 4 n 11 oclock position of left brst. likely gocal fibroadenosis. n 4oclock measures 7.6*3.7. n11 oclock msrs 5.4*3 mm....
and of scan are;no evidence of lymphadenopathy
conclusion; u s findings are suggestive of small hypoechoic nodule in upper inner quadrant of lft brst.

i m a medical student from hyderabad. illl b so greatfull to you if you suggest d perfect thing for my problem. thanking you
have a great day sir
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013