Undertook left kidney open pyloeplasty due to innate narrow passage in my ureter. Pregnancy? Diet?

Hello Dr Chandan, My name is Nausica, I am a 32 years old female. I undertook a left kidney open pyloeplasty ( almost 2 months ago) due to innate narrow passage in my ureter . Is it any diet I should follow now? or what exercises should I be doing to recover the muscles that were cut to access the kidney area. Before the operation I had hydronephosis and a enlarged kidney due to the narrow passage. Will my kidney go back to its normal size? what about pregnancy? is there anything I should be careful with? Thank you very much!
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012