Undersized testicles and penis, small mustache. Do I have Klinefelter's syndrome?

Hi I m 18 yrs old and for the past few years I hav had gyno and I haven t seen and developement happening to my testicles and penis every thing is stil the same since primary I only have a small mastach that s it so does it this mean I might be a Klinefelter syndrome patient or is there another explanation to all of this. I d love to see my self as a father one day without the worry of me being infertile which I think I may be.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013