Undergone ureteronephrectomy. Have constant fever. Taking Faropen. Normal?

I have gone under a ureteronephrectomy right side and i had a DJ stent in left side and a catheter for 10 days after surgery. Catheter was removed on 10th day and a fever of constant 102 F started and the DJ stent was removed on the 11th day and the doctor now put a Catheter again. I still have a fever of 102 - 103F. I am taking Faropen Sodium ER 300mg tablets twice a day and Paracetamol 650 mg (3 times a day). My question, is it common to have such a high fever for so many days ( 3rd day now). Our doctor doesnt seem concerned but he does not clearly explain if this is common. Please advice.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012