Undergone thyroidectomy, taking Eltroxine. Drowsiness, headache, varying blood pressure. What to do?

plz my mother undergoes subtotal thyroidectomy and she is taking eltroxine 3 years ago ..lately she suffered drowsiness and headeach ...her blood pressure greatly changes through out the day ...the maximum systolic was 155 over 88 ...i want to know what should i do after doing another t3 t4 tsh investigation ...?? i heared that there are types of this eltroxine made in saudi arabia manufactured by glaxosmithkline and i think she is taking this one and another made in germany which is more potent and devoid of common side efffects is this true ?? thxxxxxxxx in advance
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012