Undergone surgery to remove ganglion cyst, swelling, difficulty in holding. Want to start working. Suggestions?

I had surgery February 22,2013 to have a ganglion cryst remove from wrist off tendon pain and swelling still in my wrist, plus I am limited to the way I can hold it, cannot sleep on it,and it limited to the amount weight I can pickup.i have to return back to work the 24th of this month I am not physical ready yet but the doctor did my surgery already release me to go back to work and we don't have light duty what should I do so I don't reinjury myself.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013