Undergone surgery in left arm, put titanium plates. Is it possible to lift weight after arm is fully healed?

Hi i'm jaeson, i had a surgery in my left forearm and it had to be surgically repaired and they put 2 titanium plates with screws, i just wanna ask, it's been 3 years since my surger and i did not visit my doctor then, just wanna ask if this arm of mine is fully healed now? Or should i visit my doctor? i ask this question simply because I want to start gaining weight and to gain weight i have to LIFT WEIGHT, so is it possible for me to lift weights if my arm is now fully healed referring to my first question? thankyou in advance for the answer!
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013