Undergone some tests. VDRL-negative, TPHA-positive. Possible?

I want to ask because I had my medical exam last January, and the recruitment agency told me that my VDRL is NEGATIVE but my TPHA is Positive it possible to have my VDRL NEGATIVE and TPHA positive? I cannot believe the agency because that day of my medical exam, I fight with the employee working in that agency, probably She took it personal, and she change my result. After 3 days I had my medical again, and my VDRL is negative, and the med-tech told me no need to check the TPHA because my VDRL is negative..I hope your will reply with this...GOOD DAY and GOD BLESS...
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013