Undergone pere anal abcesses operation. Pus coming out with foul smell.

HI, i had a pere anal abcesses operation about 8 months back. till now i am still having the drainage hole though it has become smaller. Doctors advised me a n MRI of the pelvic part and told me after that everything is fine and time will heal the wound. There is no fistula ... But then my problem is i still have the pus comming out and everytime i have to put a cotton gauze to absorb it. the discharge is sometimes greenish,blackish,brownish and foul smelling. On the gauze it is in small amount. kindly advice.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012