Undergone miscarriage during early pregnancy. Advised torch study. What does report suggest?

Hi , I had a miscarriage in the month of January and the pregnancy was 5-6 weeks old. After which my doctor advised me to get a TORCH study done to find out if the miscarriage was due to any infections. I want to understand the results in the report. CMV-IgG Antibodies to Cyto Megalo Virus by CMIA REACTIVE (202.3) CMV-IgM Antibodies to Cyto Megalo Virus by CMIA NON REACTIVE (0.22) HSV 1+2-IgGAb to Herpes Simplex Virus , serum by CLIA REACTIVE(33.6) RUBELLA-IgG Anitbodies , serum by CMIA POSITIVE(33.7)
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013