Undergone miscarriage. Advised novelon 21 to regularize period. Had vomiting, no periods. Possible reason?

hello is any gynecologist available now? I ve have some serious queries to be asked. pls reply soon... My wife had mis-carriage in last month, doc suggested to take novelon 21 to regularize her periods, but she had taken 19 tablets only as she got vomited twice while taking novelon, we asked doctor about this - they said nothing to worry u just finish the course periods will happen, But after completion of course it is 5th day now but still she hasn t got het periods yet. Now its been 36 days since she had last period. am worried now, what could be the reason for this? when she will get her periods. please reply me..
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013