Undergone lipid profile test for small lipomas in body. Any home remedy?

Hello Sir/Madam I am 28 Years old guy just married , i am facing the small lipomas in my body about 50 I have just tested today, some one suggested me to get some test i have got the report this SGOT 84 U/L , SGPT 130 U/L , Total cholesterol 449 mg/dl , Triglycerides 252 mg/dl , HDL 30 mg/dl , LDL 369 , VLDL 50 , Total / HDL Cholesterol 15 and LDL/HDL 12.3 . Please suggest some of the home remedy i can do it side by side with my full effort , because my parents and wife are not knowing about this report .They are aware i have some little lipomas but not the total fiqure Thanking You Best Regards XYZ
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012