Undergone laproscopy, cyst in ovaries. Why am I gaining weight? Can I get pregnant?

Sir.. I have undergone laproscopy 3 years back .. it was a chocolate cyst in both my ovaries. bigger in size in the right ovary and smaller cyst in left ovary. Presently, i am taking deprovera injection every three months since past 1 and a half year..along with 2 tablets of registrone each day( 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening) as prescribed by my doctor.. My husband and I had an intercourse in april,2012. As i am under medication , so i don t get mensis. Can i be pregnant in such cases? We don t want to conceive now. I have tried using the home test for pregnancy using i-can kit twice and it came out to be negative. but as i am gaining weight, i am worried and was unable to figure out if i can be pregnant when i am under such medication ?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012