Undergone hyper thyroid treatment. Why ovary growth is different every month?

hello doctor ,
Last few months I am undergone the ovalution study.
growth of the ovary is differ vary for each month.
Please let me know why this variation is happened.
Please suggest me for proper growth.
Also i an undergone the treatement of hyper thyroid.

Thanks in advance.

every month ovalution study is differ
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
May 2013
Some amount of variation can be seen in the growth of the ovarian follicles month to month.
Achievement of sufficient size is more important.
This time after taking tablets for ovulation induction you can go for HMG injections with your doctor's advice which can help in proper growth of the follicles.
After that you plan unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation which will increase the possibility of pregnancy.
Maintaining of normal thyroid levels are also important for fertility.

For more details you can ask me through: