Undergone fistula-in-ano surgery, getting pain, using Antibatic tablets. Advise ?

Hi Doctor , I have undergone fistula-in-ano surgery 22 years.Now since 20 days I m getting pain and using Antibatic tablets ...not applying any ointment on the surgery area ...But I am not seeing any result so far...It is painful always and pus will come on contineously.....Do I need to change any tablet or do I need to apply any ointment.How many days it will take to heal. Your suggestions will be greatful for me Thanks in advance.. Regards
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012