Undergone disc replacement surgery. Having headaches, neck pain, and going to faint. Further surgery on C3/4 required?

Hi I have just had disc replacement surgery (3 weeks ago) for C6/7 that was prolapsed and impingining my nerve. I have also been told i have a smaller prolapse at C3/4. I have now started to have stabbing and throbbing headaches , my neck aches and i often feel as if i am going to faint. I am not due to see the surgeon again until next week, do you think i will need further surgery on C3/4?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
It is too early to say that you need a surgery. I would suggest you to wait. For current symptoms you should take rest, Soft cervical collar and take stugeron tablet for giddiness. I would also like to suggest you Myospaz for neck pain. Hot water fomentation and Diclofenac ointment.