Undergone chemo, radiation for B cell lymphoma. Test clear. Transplanted kidney started leaking protein. Treatment?

I have had a kidney transplant for 13 years from my son, after going through Large B cell Lymphoma At MD Andersons lastr year, The first chemo round, I was tested and was found completely clean of cancer, I did 3 more rounds of chemo at thier request, Each time i was set through PEP/CT and found clean, I went last March and Aug 28 to retest, Still nothing found, Also did 28 days of Radiation through Dec 2012, after being back form retesting my transplanted kidney started to leakig or shedding protein, this was found out by my GP s nurse practicianer at my resquest due to abnormal dark urian, I need to see a nephrologist, how do I go about finding a good knowlegable kindey specialist in Sheveport La.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013