Undergone c-section. Severe constipation. Any natural remedy?

Good Morning Dr.Ajit Its been 10 days my wife had gone thru a C-Section operation and she is suffering from severe constipation . 1) It would be great if you can help me with a natural remedy or any allopathy medicine (without any side effects) which can relieve her from this pain soon. 2) Also my 10 DAYS OLD SON had been given 5 doses of Oframax 125MG and got to know that we may not require to give any kind of vaccinations to him at this point in time? Request your valuable advise. Thanks & regards LTRREDDY
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  97 Awaiting Answer