Undergone angiograph,cordis exoseal fitted. Discomfort in groin, leg. Recommendations?

Hi I had an angiograph done on 12th march 2013 so approximately 4 weeks ago. SInce then the bruising and everything had gone down and I didnt have any problems. however last week, after dancing with a friend (and picking them up), I've been having discomfort in the groin, occasional slight pain in groin and leg, and occasional slight pins and needles. I had a 'cordis Exoseal - vascular closure device' fitted after the angiograph
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013