Undergone TURP, mild urgency, occassional dysuria, on antibiotics, urine shows pus cells. Problem?

dear doctor, my father underwent turp 16 days back , he is symptomatically better with only occasional dysuria and nocturia one to two times, my only worry is that his urine showed 60 pus cells 7 days back and as per culture he was given antibiotics iv and now oral, he is not having any fever or malaise , but we are worried about the pus cells as his today report again shows pus cells, his urologist tells that it is common to have wbc for sometime after turp and suggested to repeat urine test after 3 weeks as father is not having any problems except mild urgency and occasional dysuria.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012