Undergone TAH, dizziness, headaches. Prescribed iron, hemoglobin, vitamin tablets. BP, sugar normal. Causes for symptoms?

Sir, My wife has undergone TAH on 10.5.2012 and was admitted in the hospital for 5 days. She was discharged on 14.5.2012. She is advised to take medication like tabltes for iron, hemoblobin, and for vitamins . She is alright fr three dyas at home. On the fourth day means on 18.5.2012 she statred giddiness / dizziness when she changes postures on the bed to get up from the bed. She is taking lot of fluids and home food / normal diet only. When she experiences dizziness sweating is taking place. Her BP and sugar are normal. The hb is 9.6 mb. She is not having pain in the abdomen. I don t suspect any problem with TAH. The wound must be healing properly. Now what is the reason for dizziness/sweating when she tries to get up from the bed? She is feeling hed-ache also. Kindly reply and suggest me for which I shall be grateful to you.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012