Undergone PPI for low heart rate. History of HTN, DVT in the leg and hypothyroidism. On cardarone, selomax, rosuvas and thyronorm. ECG showing mildly dilated LV with hypokinesia. Suggestions needed

My father is 64 years old, he underwent PPI due to slow heart rate in Dec 2008. he is known HTN, and DVT in left leg (since 2000). he was also discovered with VT & hypothyroidism in 2008 for which he has been using medicines cardarone 100mg (alternate days), selomax 50 (5 days/week), warf 5 mg 5 days & 2 mg 2 days a week,rosuvas 10 mg(daily), thyronorm 50 mg. recently he was admitted in hospital due to SOB and discomfort. the device checkup revealed high heart beat around 115-120. He was kept in hopital in HDU to bring down the heart rate around 90-98. ECG concluded mildly dilated LV with global hypokinesia & severe LV systolic dysfunction (EF ~32%), grade IIIdiastolic (E/E 15). When doctor advised to undergo TEE, my father went for test and could not test as he found insertion of pipe caused breathing problem and inconvenience so he got scared and did not want to go for that test. At this point He was discharged from hospital saying discharged on patients request. he is prescribed with Acitrom 2 mg, cardarone 200 mg, thyronorm 50 mg, digoxin 0.25 mg, lasix 10 mg,Telma 40mg daily morning and rosuvas 10mg daily night. Though we came back home we are always worrying on the situation and we are unsure whether situation is really bad or fine. After 10 days we did PT Inr and result is 39.1 sec pt, Inr 3.03, control 13.2 s. I would like an advise what would be right action at this time, also suggest precautions
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012