Undergone IVF, early pregnancy, gestational sac, yolk sac, absence of fetal pole, high hcg level, done trans-vaginal ultrasound,concerned about unsuccessful pregnancy

Hi, I had my first ultrasound at 6wks pregnant and we found a gestational sac and yolk sac at 5wks 4days. Just this morning (now 8wks 2days)we had a transvaginal ultrasound to check for fetal pole and heartbeat . Sadly, we did not detect any fetal pole and heartbeat but only gestational sac and yolk sac. The ultrasounds read 6wks and 2days. I am worried since this is an ivf cycle and the dates are accurately counted by my gyne. My dr said to do another ultrasound next week. I m worried. We had hcg blood test done and it was 27,000. Do I need to worry about my pregnancy not being viable? Pls help....
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012