Undergone IUI, abdominal pain, stomach bloating, constipation, leg pain. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hi, I m 28 years old and got married 6 years back. My husband has low sperm count because of which i have recently undergone IUI 7 days back. I have got my check ups done, and the reports say there is no problem with me. there is a severe pain in my lower abdomen and legs since yesterday and even since the day i have started Duphaston , my stomach seems to be bloated and i have a constipation problem. Please suggest. Also, is the abdomen pain related to pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012