Undergone Frenuloplasty. Fresh wound. Pain near the sutures while urinating. Using antibiotics. Blood and pus oozing out. Normal?

I had frenuloplasty done 5 days back. The pain is still there and the wounds still look fresh. The sutures are also very hard and I get some pain while passing urine. Doctor gave me antibiotics and also asked me to apply betadine powder. I wash and clean the area 2-3 times a day by pulling the foreskin down and then apply the powder. I want to know when this will be completely healed and is blood, pus and fresh looking wounds ok at this stage?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013