Undergone FNAC test. Suggestions? What type of medicine or diet will help?

I have gone through FNAC test and got the below report. Could you please help me out on what it is and also about the treatment details. Any diet instructions would be greatly appreciated.

Nature Of Specimen : Fine Needle Aspiration From Right Cervicle Lymphonode
Cytology Report : Cyto smear shows moderate cellularity composed of Lymphocytes. Histiocytes, Epitheloid cells, Plasma cells in a hemorrhagic background. clear cut granulamas not seen. No no Evidence of RS Cells are seen
Impression : F/S/O Granulomatous lymphadenities. No Evidence Of Malignancy

Many Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013