Undergone D&C years back, lactating after taking birth control pills. Remedy?

Hello Dr Mia Lundi, I am 26 years old. I once had a D&C 6years back and surprisingly I still secret milk. My autmost concern is that I am seriously Lactating after I took some Birth Control pills (like) 5Days back and the milk from my Breast is gushing in a fuller form..pls I need a name of a Drug or therapy I can take to stop as this at times are always embarrassing. Thanks and especting to hear from you soon. Monica Nigeria.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013