Undergone 2 cycles of IUI, treatment going on. Reason for infertility - cystic and bulky ovaries?

hi i m 26 yrs old and have completed 6 years for marriage...........................have done a lot of medications 6 years...................also done 2 cycles of IUI also my treatment is going follicular study is going is my 12th day And the size of my Right Ovary is 18*20 & left Ovary is 16*16 & today my doctor will be giving me one injection to rupture the that he can do my 3rd cycle of IUI..........................when the egg should get Rupture????? more thing that my both the ovaries r cystic & bulky so m i having the problem of infertility b coz of cystic & bulky ovary or some other me something
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012