Undergoing treatment for ringworms. Noticed tiny little bumps on the forearm and chest. Any reasons to be worried ?

Hi, my name is Toris. And I currently have a case of a ringworm . I have begun to treat the ringworm with Tinactin , the anti fungal cream. But throughout the treatment process I have begun to notice little bumps elsewhere. Now they aren t large at all, but they are mainly on my arm , where about 4 ringworms are located, and on the higher part of my chest, where one ringworm is located. Should I be worried that the ringworm is spreading, or is it just my body reacting to the anti fungal cream.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012