Undergoing treatment for lupus nephritis, have involuntary finger movement, eases with massage, delayed taking Epofit injection. Harmful?

Hi, This is Pradip kumar,my wife has a disease called lupas nephraitis ..she is almost cured..but the doctor has asked her to take Epofit 6000 injuction for a month(4 times)..but as we are travelling it is getting delayed..she was suppose to start it from last week..any problem can happen for this(for delay)?. RBC is 7.8 ..sometimes her finger is getting bend automatically and after massage it is cured.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012