Undergoing treatment for corneal ulcer and infection. Feeling tired. Not pregnant

Hi am writing as I keep been sick every so often and its always nearly at night, its been happening since January but i can go for weeks fine and then it will start again. I know am not pregrant but is like how I was when having morning sickness , I feel sick, be sick and then half hour later am ok?? without much pain. I have no medical problems normally but I am under the hospital at the minute for a liver infection in January and just having teatment for a corneal ulcer and infection. (I have noticed am bruising alot too without a reason but not in any pain)
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012