Undergoing treatment for cellulitis, have continuous flare ups on legs. Reason?

I was just released from the hospital being treated for celulitice. Still not any better. My question is can a spider bite keep causing this flare up after all these years? I have had two bites on the same leg one was treated with antibotics and the other was cut out and treated. The one that keeps flaring up is the one treated with meds and not cut out. Is their any way possible this is why I continue to have these flare ups?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013