Undergoing through constant mood swings, depressed. What should i do?

I am under going through constant mood swings. I had a very good friend who was with me in high school, after years passed by he has left me alone and he totally cut the contact with me since 3 yrs and now he got engaged and he didnt inform me.. now I can let over our golden days during school. I miss his friendship badly and i feel so low thinking about him, that he has left me in vain.. it hurts me a lot and its very difficult to overcome this situation. kindly help me
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013