Undergoing pain while sex, history of endometriosis and ectopic pregnancies. Tested for STI but negative. Help?

Hi I m kelly, 25, writing from uk, just a quick yet important question which I have been suffering with for 10 years now. During foreplay and sex I get painful stabbing pains in my right side then after sex my stomach seriously bloats and hurts to the point I just lay there and cry because its so painful. I ve had ultrasounds, blood tests, laparoscopies I got diagnosed with endometriosis a few years ago and got it removed but the pain has always still been there. I had 2 ectopic pregnancies in 2011, 1 on each side, 1 of which resulted in me losing my right tube. I m constantly getting tested for STI s and always negative, it s getting ridiculous now that my gp just doesn t have an answer or my gynaecologist . I just need to know what the possibilities could be. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013