Undergoing infertility treatment, taking susten. No periods. Can I perform pregnancy test?

Hi, I m udergoing infertility treatment, i got my periods last month ie on 18th Feb. 2013. i ovulated, my doctor had prescribed susten 300, which i have been taking. i have not yet got my periods. before this i used to get my periods even after taking susten 300. should i do my pregnancy test? actually have been taking treatment for a long time, so scared of getting a negative result. so just wanted to wait and watch. i m anxious now.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013