Undergoing infertility treatment, TSH level increases after periods. Cause and preventive measures?

Doctor, Hi, 27yrs old, my weight is 62kgs & height is 5.1[ 158cmts] I am taking treatment for Infertility . In past 2 years my TSH level have been as follows - in 2011 it was 1.61, in Aug 2012 it was 2.7 on 2nd day of menstrual , again after repeated on 29 Dec 2012 after 20 days of period, it is 3.7ulU/mL. please tell me whether it is major problem & should i take the tablet daily , & if it is a problem then how to reduce TSH level, lastly what is the normal TSH level should for women like me ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013