Undergoing infertility treatment. Failed IUI procedures. Rubella positive in the torch panel test. History of abortions

hi doctor, ive been married since 5 years. I got aborted 2 times and now me and my husband are in treatment . We have tried iui more than 4 times and the result is negative. Now ive done torch pannel test and the result is rubella IgG is 55 positive and CMV IgG is 62 positive. Dr tld me because of this the pregnency is getting delayed. I need a suggestion what is the next step to procced for pregnency. My age is 24 yrs and my husbands is 28 yrs.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012