Undergoing infertility treatment. Done HSG, IUI. Who can interpret laproscopy?

Hi, I am Rani. Married since 5 years. Undergoing infertility treatment. Done HSG (done in 2009 Spill observed). IUI done twice (oct 2011 & june 2012) no pregnancy. Done laproscopy few days back - Findings:- 1) Uterus normal 2) Tubes - Both tubes beaded at the distal half. Right tube more beaded than the left tube. Proximal half of the tubes normal. 3) Ovaries - Left ovary - Serous cyst of size 2 x 2 cm + clear cyst. Right ovary normal. 4) Adnexa - Flimsy adhesion along the uterosacrals + early endometriotic spots + - along the right uterosacral. 5) Chromotubation - No spill on both sides. Bilateral tubal block. Procedure:- 1) Left ovarian cystectomy done using bipolar & left ovary drilled using monopolar. 2) Endometriosis spots cauterised using bipolar, 3) Hysteroscopy done, as the os was dilated, due to backflow, distention could not be achieved, hence Hysteroscopy could not be completed. 4) Haemostasis ensured 5) Ports closed with ethilon. Injections & Medicines:- 1) Lupride 3.75 mg injection once in a month for 3 months. 2) Rcinex 600mg - Daily for 3 months. Questions:- 1) Is the tube block mentioned above can be cured? 2) Is the prescription correct? Is HSG or IUI recommended after 3 months? 3) What would be the next steps? Please guide me. Regards, Rani
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012