Undergoing follicular study, report showed anovulatory cycle, ovarian cyst with pelvic ascites, mild adhesions. Conception chances?

I have undergone follicular study. i have taken siphene, premarin and hcg injections after my last period. on 15th day left ovarian follicle measured 16x18mm, endometrium 11mm. i took pubergan 0000 injection. on 18th day follicle measured 21x24mm, endometrium 13mm, with free fluid in pod. i was given pubergan 0000 again on that day. On 20th day follicle measured 28x30 mm , endometrium 18mm, free fluid in pod. Also report was given as Anovulatory cycle, Left ovarian cyst with pelvic ascites and mild adhesions. Do i have chance of conceiving this cycle. Do i have chances of concetion in future?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012