Undergoing follicular study, no egg rupturing. What could be reason?

I was going under follicular study as my IUI was suppose to happen. On 11 day the follicle size was 18.5 so doc gave me fertigyn5000 IU, but after 48 hours also the egg didnt ruptured. Again on day 13 I was given Decapeptyl 0.1 mg but still on day 14 it didnt ruptured. SO I am little worried as what could be the reason. As I want to get pregnant and hv to go with IUI in next cycle. Is anything I should do more. I have PCOS and I am overweight and also the cycles are not regular. Please advice.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013