Undergoing follicular study. Started Progynova, Hucog. Suggest?

I am 25 Year old. I am currently undergoing folicular monitoring. I took clofert 100 mg from day 3rd (22nd MAr, 2013). Below is the result of my folicular monitoring:
9th Day --- ET - 3.5 mm RT Ovary - 12.2 mm
11th Day --- ET - 3.7 mm RT Ovary - 15.4 mm
13th Day --- ET - 5.3 mm RT Ovary - 20.15 mm
14th Day --- ET - 6.4 mm RT Ovary - 22.8 mm

I started to take Progynova 2 mg BD from day 10th. Today is my 14th day (4 April, 2013) and today I took HUCOG 5000 HP injetion. What is the change of conceiving in this cycle.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Your reports are good. You are getting good ovulation but the ET could be a bit better,6-8mm.
You are definitely of the correct treatment path. Continue what you are taking now. You have a decent chance of conception this cycle,but dont be disheartened. It will take time. Keep physical relations now.