Undergoing epiduo treatment for acne. Persisting acne. Further treatment?

I ve been using this treatment called epiduo and it s for acne . I ve been using the treatment for about 4 months now. Epiduo worked and cleared my skin in the third month and second month but now my acne is as bad as it was at the start. My skin used to peel during the second month and it was so bad. It stopped peeling during the third month. But my acne is so bad right now and I haven t been using epiduo for that long and it s making my skin peel again. I m only on the fourth month of this treatment and its making my skin bad and peeling again...
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013