Undergoing emergency eye surgery for fluid and infection behind the eye causing pain and drifting out of the socket, regular meth user. Chances of meth causing this?

My Sister is having emergency eye surgey and being flown to UVA due to fuild & infection behind her eye causing pain, and the eye pushing out of it s socket. My question to you is... She is or has been a meth user, is this something that has happened due to meth? Also, what is the chances of her losing her eye or eye sight? Thank you in advance for your help.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012