Undergoing dialysis. Abdominal pain, vomiting. Sonography shows gall bladder stones. Best move?

My 86 year old grandmother is currently getting dialysis 2 times/week since the beginning of Jan. She has been recently experiencing pain in her abdomen followed by regular bouts of vomitting. A sonography found stones in her gall bladder . The nephrologist thinks we should go ahead with surgery but our GP seems to think that we shouldn t rush into it, considering the fatigue from her dialysis might give rise to cpmplications. How do we tackle the situation ? What is the best move ?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013