Undergoing chemotherapy and radiotherapy for small cell lung cancer. Smell in scalp. Result of chemotherapy?

i am currently undergoing chemo and radiation for small cell lung cancer i am almost done with radiation and have two more ruonds of chemo. i have lost most of my hair an do use a gentle shampoo and conditioner daily and when at home wear a cap, however i have noticed that i can only wear the caps one time because they seem to smell - i was wondering if this is as a result of the chemo. i do not have any other bodily odors none of my clothes or nightclothes have any odors.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013