Undergoing chemotherapy. Suffer from anemia, chest pain, hypertension. Normal EKG. VQ scan showing probability of PE

My mom is in the hospital due to anemia from chemo . She is having chest pain and high blood pressure but her EKG is normal she s got a history of hypertension and diabetes. I am concerned because she s on a oncology floor noncardiac. Should the nurses be doing anything more other than EKG and testing cardiac enzymes. The dr s did a VQ scan that showed low probability of PE. But her lab showed she could have a clot. The VQ scan was done yesterday. Chest pain started today. No hx of chest pain but hx of CHF. She is 64 yrs old
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013