Undergoing candida treatment, have constant green plague on the tongue with diarrhea, weight loss. No improvement with change in diet. Cause and remedy?

Hi my sister been treated with candida due to she has green plague on her tounge since February.She tried all the medication but she is not getting better.She has diarrhea and lost a lot weightas they tried to put her on diet to try maybe that would help if she eat only vegetable and meat and water nothing else.The doctors does not know what is that or how to cure it.What do you think can cause this?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012