Undergoing anxiety treatment. Rapid heart palpitation. EKG, Holter monitor, blood, urine tests done. Taking Xanax. Reason?

I am a 28 year old female, 5 6 163 lbs. I m currently being treated for anxiety , and was switched from Xanax to wellbutrin, though this just happened today and I have not started taking the Wellbutrin yet. I do not feel particularly anxious, and countless blood/ urine tests along with an EKG and holter monitor ruled out any common underlying condition. At night when I am trying to fall asleep I experience heart palpitations. Sometimes my heart seems to race, but mostly it just seems to pound. Enough so that I can feel and hear it, and it is a distraction that keeps me from falling asleep. Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012