Undergoing HSG. Advised Rubella infection. Ideal approach to getting pregnant?

Hi doctor I m undergoing HSG under anesthesia on Monday, 22 October, 2012. At the same time, my doctor has told me that I am not immune to Rubella so I will have to take injection & refrain from getting pregnant for next 3 months. My confusion is that HSG, as I ve heard, increases chances of pregnancy for 3 months & if I take Rubella injection, I might miss these 3 golden months post-HSG for TTC. Both are important so what should be the ideal approach? I am 31 & my husband 33. We want pregnancy for sure by early next year. We have been TTC for last 1 & half years but to no avail. Also, I had suffered from Gland Tuberculosis as a child. Does that affect my fertility?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012